Sunday, May 1, 2011

A Busy and Wonderful April

This past month was a loaded one with graduation, visits from family and more. Here are some pictures and details to document the adventures!

David graduated with his B.S. in Microbiology from BYU! I am so proud of him and all of his hard work. David loves learning more then anyone I know. He always has a book (or two or three) that he is reading...aside from his text books. He is always researching, attending seminars, downloading podcasts...you name it. Though I may be a little biased...I can't think of anyone I would rather have as my future doctor!


I had my mom bring down my robe so we could pose together! We needed all the classic BYU shots! Go Cougars!




With all of the Jenkins children together for the first time since before David's mission, we took some family photos!




We colored eggs!


I ran my fourth 1/2 marathon...13.1 miles! We woke up to snow in UT that morning...so it took a little pep talk to get out and do it! It turned out beautiful, and my mother-in-law ran it too! It was her first one. Go Judy!
(My in-laws got a lot more pictures...so I might post some more later)


University of Washington...here we come!
(Thanks for the shirts Kirk and Judy)

3 comments:

Jon and Bre said...

Congrats David on both Graduation and University of Washington! We wish we could have been there to celebrate with you! We love you guys and miss you too! We need to get together before you head off to washington!

Ashley D said...

Great pics! Glad you aren't heading out to UW too soon... and you're right, you look like you belong in David's family!

Laura said...

Way to go Sum! 4th half marathon? That's amazing! I'm excited to here you'll be making a visit our way this summer. We will DEFINITELY have to get together. I sure miss you! It's been six summers ago that we spent all that time and I miss my Scenic Sum!