We moved up to Seattle in mid-August and went (if I kept track correctly) 50 beautiful sun-shiny days without any rain! Can you believe it? But now the rain has come along with a beautiful fall and the approaching holidays! Love this time of year.
We have really enjoyed Seattle so far. There is a lot to do and great people to do it with. We have met many great people and I have been blessed to make some good "mommy" friends. We take walks together, jog, attend an institute class, have "play" groups (which are really for the moms since our babies are so young) and hit up the local produce stands. This has been wonderful as I was a little nervous moving to "BIG" Seattle from "little" Moscow, ID where I loved the place and the people. Heavenly Father sure hears and answers prayers! Here is a bit of what we have been up to here in Seattle!
Camping
Hiking
Enjoying the water
Picking Blueberries
Canning Blueberry Syrup
Going for Jogs (I am in the jogging phase - not yet what I would consider running :))
Studying in this Library at UW that looks like Hogwarts...well, David's studying!
Enjoying the sights - this was at the Ballard Locks
David is enjoying second year a lot. The material is a little more applicable and he enjoys the schedule and increased Independence. He is also enjoying his mentor who is a Pediatric Pulmonologist (lungs). He is such a wonderful dad/husband and, as the song goes, we're "so glad when daddy comes home, glad as we can be..." every evening! We are so proud of him and happy to be working through med school together!
I am learning a lot and truly enjoying being a mom - what a ride! Bennett brings so much joy to our home. He is a happy little guy that is such a fun little companion. It seems he just gets more fun with every day. We feel so blessed to be his parents and hope Bennett is happy with us so far!









1 comment:
You look amazing Summer! And Bennett is oh so adorable. I can't wait to see him, and you guys, again:)
Post a Comment