Camping at Lake Coeur d'alene. This bridge is part of a trail that loops around, and across, the lake. We spent some time biking on it while camping there in September. It was beautiful!



Getting my tonsils out...yuck! (don't worry - this was just pre-pregnancy)


Blackberry festival outside of Moscow in Juliaetta, ID - we froze these and enjoyed them in smoothies and on cereal for weeks after!

Cider Pressing in Potlatch, ID with David's WWAMI class.


Here I am at our first ultrasound about 10 weeks along. Then here are two copies of a a book I was given - same book, different editions. Can you tell which one represents the "Millennial Mom?"


Here are some pictures of our ward Halloween party. We still hadn't told anyone quite yet - but we were about 12 weeks along :)


We went to breakfast at a "must-try" place here in Moscow called "The Breakfast Club." Sadly...this was before I had gotten past all of my sickness and, although David was good enough to order just about anything I thought sounded good, this was about all I did with it :) We'll have to go again sometime...David said it was great!

THE HOLIDAYS:
I made the Jenkins famous "poppy-seed bread" as our Christmas gift to friends. I am happy to carry on the tradition!

The Price family held it's first ever "Christmas 5K." David won...and I was proud just to complete it at 21/22 weeks.

Nativity at the Price's. We had three Mary's in this years reenactment...all of which insisted on riding the donkey (thanks Austin)!

We spent Christmas at "Soldier Mountain," cabin with the Jenkins. We had a great time sledding, playing games, eating and enjoying the get-away. Wish we would have taken more pictures!


We came back from break just in time for an amazing snow-storm. It snowed for most of the week and David even got a day off of school. It was sure beautiful!



So...that brings us just about up to speed. Here we are, entering David's first week of tests for the semester, my 28th week of Pregnancy and a spring filled with baby showers, family weddings, house hunting in Seattle and a new baby in May! We're hoping our little guy makes his debut after finals :)

7 comments:
You look so beautiful Summer! I am so happy for you guys and your boy on the way!!
So fun Summer, you look beautiful! I'm excited to keep up with you through your blog. We drove through Moscow this summer and I loved it, I thought the rolling hills were so beautiful! It sounds like a wonderful place to live.
Ah finally! You look gorgeous Summer!
SUMMER! A BOY! YAYAYAYA! they are so fun! I cant wait to see him! You look so adorbale pregnant, but still very teeney tiny! love it! I LOVED the picture of you with all of that breakfast and your face is priceless. haha, I can sooo relate to that. Not fun! Love you! good luck with the rest of your pregnancy!
Finally the baby bump picture! You look great. Seeing all these pictures makes me miss you. Hope you are doing well. Our babies can be friends!
I just found your blog Summer! You guys are too cute! So excited for your little guy!
Summer- you have a blog! My GOODNESS you are a beautiful pregnant lady! I'm so excited for you to have your little boy and be a mama. I miss you!
Post a Comment