Thursday, April 14, 2011

"When I'm not working full-time..."


Isn't it funny how we always seem to think we may have more time in the next phase of life? Although I have learned this to be a false notion on more then one occasion...I have created a long list of things I will do "when I'm not working full-time anymore." I am just believing, at least for now, that I will have much more time on my hands. Among couponing, learning to use a cricket, tutoring and personal preparedness - one of my "when I'm not working full-time" goals is to be a much more dedicated blogger! David and I just laughed when we saw that our last post was November..2009! But I am recommitting myself, both as a way to stay in touch with friends and fam, and a way to keep a history of the great things going on in our lives. As our time here at BYU comes to a close, I reach the age of early retirement, and we head off for medical school at the University of Washington, we will have plenty of opportunities to count our many blessings, laugh at many memories and post them on this blog! Though I am sure that in the not too distant future I will find plenty to fill my time with...here is my re-commitment statement to be better at this!

7 comments:

Alarie said...

Yay! I'm happy to be able to see what's next with you two! It's been a while...

natandlogan.blogspot.com said...

I'm so glad you have a blog and we can keep in touch. I can see all the fun adventures you guys have at UW!

Nicole Klingler said...

Oh but you are cute! I know how this goes too!!! haha... but thank you so much for the invite! I am excited to hear about your upcoming adventures! miss you.... you beautiful talented woman!!!

Allison Barker said...

YAY! I am so excited for you guys!

Laura said...

Sum! I didn't even know you had a blog! :) Glad to see what's going on with you two.

BDandFamily said...

Yeah Summer! I love your blog. Thanks for the invite. I'm excited for your UW Med. adventures! I know Corinne has had some fun times at UW. Congrats! -Brianne

Leah Marie said...

Sum I have totally been there. We started our blog with a few entries and a year or so later finally started again! I'm excited to read about how you guys are doing!