Sunday, August 9, 2009

Back to School...

Last weekend, Summer's mom,Valynn, was nice enough to come down to Provo...with her never-failing creative mind! She was here to help Summer decorate and organize her 2nd-grade classroom. The result was a total classroom makeover! All three of us (David, Summer & Valynn) were even at the school until midnight Saturday night working - it was a lot of fun! Summer begins teaching at North Point Elementary in Lehi, UT on August 20th. As you'll all see, the classroom looks amazing - thanks for coming Valynn!

3 comments:

Holly Anjanette said...

I'M WISHING ON EVERY STAR THAT YOU WILL COME TEACH MY KIDDOS. LUV YA SISTA!!!

H

neelam said...

Yay Summer! Your bloggy-blog is adorable! :) And I love love love your classroom - too bad I don't have little kids yet for you to teach...you'll be a fabulous teacher! I miss you and David, and hope you both are doing great!

Love, Nee :)

Holly Anjanette said...

Summer have a great first day of school today!!! I sure love you. . . Aug 20th today - Happy Happy Birthday baby girl!!!